How to prepare a simple and tasty vinaigrette. Very fast, cheap and easy!
Here’s how to prepare a simple vinaigrette to season your favourite dishes. We use it on salads, but also on meat and fish.
You will get a thick, sweet-sour and tasty sauce.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Price: less than $ 2.00
• Pour into a bowl the Agrodolce Bianco
• Add the salt and let it melt inside White Balsamic (Agrodolce Bianco)
Remember to mix Balsamic and salt before adding Olive Oil: in fact, salt dissolves well inside balsamic vinegar, but not as well in olive oil!
• Add some pepper
• Add slowly Extra Virgin Olive Oil and start to emulsify with balsamic vinegar
• Mix quickly with a fork, Mescolate rapidamente con una frusta o una forchetta, until you see that the vinegar has mixed with the oil and the sauce has acquired density
• Add the honey and continue stirring quickly until an emulsion is obtained.
Your “Balsamic Vinaigrette” is ready!
Use it as soon as it is prepared: the wait will separate the oil from the vinegar!